Peter is an equity partner and joined CWM in 2008. Peter specialises in rent reviews, lease renewals, arbitration and asset management instructions in the retail warehouse and foodstore sectors throughout the UK. Peter represents both landlords and retailers and sits on the RICS Panel of Arbitrators and Independent Experts in the out of town retail sector.
Qualifications: DipArb MCIArb MRICS
Q&A - It's your last day on earth.
- Where would you spend it?
- Queenstown, New Zealand
- What film would you watch?
- What book would you read?
- Beyond the Boot Camps – The autobiography of Steve Claridge
- What album would you listen to?
- Definitely Maybe, Oasis
- Choose one historical figure to have dinner with (dead or alive)
- Churchill – the man not the dog